Thoroughly scrub the potatoes, DO NOT peel or scrape. Pierce the skin with a sharp knife (to allow skin to escape and stop the potato from exploding in the oven (I have seen this happened sometimes) and put the potato directly in the preheated oven. Bake for 1 hour at 350oF or 180oC. If you cut the potato in half bake for 40 min at same temperature.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
- All things bottled, canned, frozen, preserved, refined, salted, smoked, sulphured.
- Bicarbonate of soda in food, toothpaste and gargle.
- Salt and all substitutes.
- Avocados (too much fatty acid)
- Basil, oregano (aromatic oils can cause unfavorable reactions)
- Commercial beverages
- Coffee, including instant.
- Fats and oils (except flax oil)
- Ice cream
- Nuts (too much fatty acid)
- Orange and lemons rinds (aromatic oils)
- Pineapples (automatic acids can cause unfavorable reactions)
- Soya beans and products (contain enzyme inhibitors)
- Spices (pepper, Paprika)
- Sugar (refined white)
- Tap water
- White flour
The following, although nor food, are also forbidden.
- Epson salts
- Toothpaste/gargles containing fluoride.
- Hair dying and perms
- Toiletries (made with chemicals)
- Deodorants (all sorts)
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
During flare-ups and reactions, the juices may not be tolerated very easily. If this happens either reduce the amount of juices given for the period of the reaction, or add a little gruel to the juices.
The gruel is made as follow;
- 32 oz. of water
- 8 oz. of raw oats.
Boil the water and add the oats. Stir and simmer for 20 minutes then strain the liquid. This hot liquid can be kept in a thermos for a day and used as needed.
This can be taken with a banana, for instance when appetite and digestion are very poor.
Squeeze only with a reamer type juicer of glass, plastic, porcelain or an electric machine. DO NOT use any juice press into which the orange is inserted with the skin. If the skin is also pressed out it will emit harmful fatty acids and aromatic substance contained in its surface.
Procure as many things of the various kinds of leaves as possible mention below (NO OTHERS)
· 6 to 8 leaves of Romaine
· 3 leaves of lettuce
· 1 leaf of chard
· 1 leaf of beet top (young inner leaves
· 4 leaves of watercress
· ¼ of a leaf of red cabbage
· ½ a leaf of Escarole
· 1 leaf of Endive
· ¼ of Green bell pepper
· 1 medium green apple for each glass when grinding.
THIS JUICE MUST BE DRUNK IMMEDIATELY